Call for Jurying: Over the Mountain Studio Tour: Deadline Feb 13
The Over the Mountain Studio Tour is jurying new Tour Members, actively seeking new makers and artists of diverse mediums and backgrounds. Tour Members agree to participate in the annual November Studio Tour, July Summer Show and Sale, pay an annual dues, attend three annual meetings, and participate in committee work and tasks.
Inquiries can be made by email or phone by February 13th, in preparation for jurying during the last week of February. Applicants should:
- have a connection to Jefferson County WV
- be active working artisans
- have a working studio that is accessible to the general public and appropriate for the tour, or be willing to be a guest at another studio
- add diversity to the current tour membership and mediums
- be willing to work with a diverse group of artists, and lend time and skills to the success of the tour
- have an Artist’s Statement, Resume, and 5 digital images of their work.