FLUENT for CONTENT
The extended Eastern Panhandle region, with its vibrant and growing arts community, is a continuing source of fresh, new and interesting content for FLUENT readers, and it offers sponsors a population with disposable income in a growing economy.
FLUENT for REACH
- West Virginia’s Eastern Panhandle, with links to the Washington–Virginia Metro region as well as Frederick and Washington counties in Maryland, includes 868,334+ residents. As an online magazine, FLUENT—and your content—reaches the entire region through the FLUENT website, email distribution, Facebook page and Twitter.
- FLUENT Magazine is online and easily shared with friends, giving advertisers an unlimited reach.
FLUENT for PURCHASING POWER
- Of the residents in the Panhandle region, 28.5 percent have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 75% own their own homes.
- The average household income is $67,500.
FLUENT for IMPACT
- Your content in FLUENT gives subscribers multiple opportunities to see it—in the digital magazine and on the home and other pages of the website.
- Everywhere your content appears, there’s a link to your website (if available).
- Because FLUENT is issued quarterly, your organization gets two months of exposure, and your content lives permanently in the issue archives.